These dishes are offered every day!
- Fish soup pot / root vegetables / peppers
- Mini chilli cheese krainer with onion fragout / bread
- Crispy fried cream cheese wrapped in bacon / leafy salads
- Fine chicken fillet strips baked / leafy salads
- Baked pork chop schnitzel / potato salad
- Szeged-style meat with herbs / a slice of bread
- Fried pikeperch fillet with garlic /parsley apples
- Somlauer Nockerl
- Powidltascherl / brown butter / crumbs
- Poppy seed pasta /plum roaster
- Blue cheese in strudel batter / a glass of Ruster breakout
Cabbage, Fish stew & veal liver
- Beef broth / semolina dumplings / root vegetabels
- Millet trout bowl/ pumpkin seeds / cold smoked salmo / crunchy seasonal vegebables / ime-horeseradish-dressing
- spicy cabbage pasta / tomato salad
- fish stew / curd cheese spaetzle
- fried slice of veal liver / celery-potatoe-mash / saffron apple
- raspberry chocolate tarte
bites accompanying your glass of wine
- various pickled oilves
- antipasti plates / pickled seasonal vegetables
- delicious spread variation
- piece of bacon / bread / oil pepperoni
- 4 delicious salamis / pearl onions / pickled olives
- different dishes from the mangalitza pork / black pudding / minced lard / bacon / mustard / horeseradish / oil Pefferoni
- Wulka prociutto / parmesan cheese / pickled olives
- caraway roast / mustard / horseradish / Oil pepperoni
- pickled head sees or sausage / green onions / pumkin seed oil dressing
- 4 sishes from organic sheep cheese/ Parsley salsa / fried paprika / chutney
- Cheese trip trough Austria 7 pumpkin seeds /raisins pickled in grape mark spirit
Open from 15th of May 2020
Monday to Friday from 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 11 a.m.
Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday: May to June, October and November
Closed Tuesday: July to September
We cook fresh food on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.!