These dishes are offered every day!
- Fish soup pot / root vegetables / peppers
- Mini chilli cheese krainer with onion fragout / bread
- Crispy fried cream cheese wrapped in bacon / leafy salads
- Fine chicken fillet strips baked / leafy salads
- Baked pork chop schnitzel / potato salad
- Szeged-style meat with herbs / a slice of bread
- Fried pikeperch fillet with garlic /parsley apples
- Somlauer Nockerl
- Powidltascherl / brown butter / crumbs
- Poppy seed pasta /plum roaster
- Blue cheese in strudel batter / a glass of Ruster breakout
Sweet pepper, chantarelle, chicken & Co
- soup of yellow pepper/ rocket slad ravioli
- summer bowl/ chrunchy vegetables/ cous-cous/ lemon dressing
- Smoked catfish/ cucumber cream salad
- ravioli filled with chantarelle/ browed butter/ parmesan
- fried pork weth bacon/ sweet potatoe mash/ chantarelle sauce
- chicken in lemon-white wine sauce
- Tichy Eis Marillen-Knödl
Bites accompanying your glass of wine
- various pickled oilves
- vegetabel plates / pickled seasonal vegetables
- delicious spread variation
- piece of bacon / bread / chilli pepper
- 4 different dishes from Mangalitz pork / chilli peppers
- cold delicious black pudding / mustard / horseradish / pickeld chilli peppers
- Wulka prociutto / parmesan cheese / pickled olives
- Pepper and paprika sausages
- pickled head sees or sausage / green onions / pumkin seed oil dressing
- cold roast pork / mustard / horeseradish / chili peppers
- 4 sishes from organic sheep cheese/ Parsley salsa / fried paprika / chutney
- Cheese trip trough Austria 7 pumpkin seeds /raisins pickled in grape mark spirit
Open from 15th of May 2020
Monday to Friday from 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 11 a.m.
Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday: May to June, October and November
Closed Tuesday: July to September
We cook fresh food on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.!